Google Nest Wireless Replacement Bracket -
For use to directly mount to wall, or for use with any of my mounts I sell here. This is a special design to fit only the google wireless doorbell first generation.
Doorbell not included
Instructions for Installation:
1. There is a small round piece. It will fit over the metal tab at the bottom of the doorbell. Push it on. It will be tight fit. If it does not go on, flip it over and try the other side. One side has a lip that will prevent it from fitting - Screw the bracket into the wall or mount, if it is not already installed.
2. Angle the top of the doorbell into the top groove of the bracket to make sure the lip is fully inserted into the groove.
3. Push the rest of the doorbell onto the bracket. It should be tight fitting inside the lip of the back of the doorbell.
4. With a #4 x 1/4" Screw, screw into the bottom hole all the way. It will grab the inserted piece The mount is installed.
5. To uninstall, remove the bottom screw and tilt the bottom out, and slide up.
Fits this doorbell --- Does not fit the Google Doorbells that do not have internal batteries